
Since Heather is currently off, away with her family in beautiful Hawaii, I figured I'd do a post on dream vacations, since hawaii is many people's dream vacation. since i was blessed with a dad who loves to travel and also loves to share things with his family, i've had the opportunity to take many dream vacations! because of this, it's always really hard for me to pin an answer to the question "what's your dream vacation" since i've been places i've never even dreamed of going! but if i were to describe my favorite kind of vacation, this is what it'd be!
My favorite vacations are the ones with my family! i feel like it's been such an important bonding experience for me with my sisters and i'm so thankful for the good relationships i've been alble to build with them! i love going to the beach! and i love green places! something about them is so peaceful and relaxing! (which would be going back to the whole hawaii being a good dream vacation spot haha) i also love the weather is hawaii! it's not too hot or cold, just always perfect! (the times i've been anyway--spring) i don't really know much else to add but minus the living out of a suitcase and actual traveling to your destination, i love going on trips! and i'm lucky to have been able to! :)



5 comments:
my dream vacation would also be with family! And it would also be on the beach for sure! But I'm not sure if it would be Hawaii or another beach!? Just a beach is fine with me!
i agree, i love the beach too :) i bacame a huge fan after that last trip to new port! i like relaxing trips like that!
The beach is awesome!!
I think you definitely need a PROM update! I want to hear all about it!!
oh yeah! ok i'll get on that soon! :)
Post a Comment